Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Can't finish anything today



I guess I have too many irons in the fire today and I can't seem to get anything finished. I have been working on this very cute thing tonight, but it just doesn't look like it is going to get done before bed time. So I am going to post something I completed back before Christmas. These recipe bookmarks were made in sets of 4. They can be used to mark sections of your recipe book and then write what pages your favorite recipes in that section are on or you could mark your favorite recipe and use the marker to write any changes to the recipe on. They were also done in a variety of colors schemes to match kitchen colors and themes. And I used my Cricut to cut the bowls, scallops & circles on each one. Have a great night :}




2 comments:

  1. These are very nice. Are you sharing the cut file?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bowl on this one is something I purchased and so I can't share that part with you, but every thing else I can let you know via e-mail, just leave me your email address in a comment and I'll send it to you.

    ReplyDelete